I think Kindergarten is the most fun! The Princess's class has parties for every holiday! We enjoyed the Valentine's party. The kids wore fancy clothes to school. They sang some cute songs & then enjoyed a yummy treat. They also had fun opening their Valentines from other classmates. The Princess has such a wonderful teacher & good friends in her class. I'm glad she's having such a fun year!
We also had two days off school in February. One of the days, I took the kids to Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley. It was pouring rain, but warm inside. We had fun finding dinosaur skeletons, learning about creatures that live deep in the ocean, and the science of roller coasters. The other day, the Dad was also off. We played at Pump It Up and had lunch at In-n-Out. YUM! The Princess got to have a sleep over at Nana's house. The Dad took Spencer back to LHS and they saw snow in the Berkeley hills after a cold storm.
One of my February highlights was driving to Las Vegas for the wedding of my cousin Matt & his beautiful bride, Peyton. I went with my mom & Melissa. It was a long drive, but it was great to visit with my extended family - especially to see my little cousins all grown up! Matt & Peyton are expecting twins too! We enjoyed a little girl time before the wedding at Caesar's Palace. We did a little shopping and had lunch at my most favorite place ever - Mesa Grill! My mom thought that was such a treat! The wedding was lovely & it was great to visit with everyone. Family is everything!!



1 comment:
You guys stay busy with fun stuff all the time! I love it! :)
Post a Comment