Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Pictures


We took the kids to Clix yesterday to have pitures done with them wearing their Christmas outfits (yes, I know Christmas was almost 2 months ago!) and we got some great pictures. I think these pictures really capture their little personalities and the relationship they have together.




I have to put in a little plug for Clix - for anyone living in the SF East Bay, it's a great portrait studio - kind of like Picture People - but I think it's a lot better. You get more time in the portrait room and they don't over book their appointments. The Dad used to work with the owners and they took good care of us yesterday!

5 comments:

Schell Family said...

SO sweet! I love these!

Jennie said...

I LOVE the first one, especially!

jhoopes said...

So cute!! And how fun that you ran into Steve's dad. I'm glad you said hello. :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Seriously so cute!

amjatm said...

Cute pictures...cute kids especially.
I have those dresses for my girls as well. They love them!