Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Princess Loves School!



The Princess had a great first year of preschool. She loved every minute and made lots of friends. We did a partial co-op, so several moms would work 1-2 days a month. I really enjoyed it and it was fun to see the Princess at school.

One of the moms, our friend Allison, is a photographer, and she was gracious enough to bring her camera on her co-op days and snap lots of great pictures. She even organized the above class picture! She was there for the big days - A Thanksgiving feast, pajama day, their Easter egg hunt & the last day of school.

At the end of the slide show, there are a few pictures of the Princess with Allison's daughter Kate. We did a little carpool with them and the Princess just loves both Kate & Allison.

The Princess is off to a different preschool in the fall. She had so much fun this year and I was happy to see her enjoy school so much!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Looks like she had a great year. I can't wait for Riley to start preschool this fall.

Sistahood said...

Yay, Sydney! I can't believe how big she is getting. We can't wait to see your family next month!