Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family

We just got home from the Michaelsen Reunion in Missouri. So fun! I'll post plenty of pictures & info later. We had almost 50 people - and that was just the Dad's siblings & their families.

I have some other blog catch-up to do, so I'll try to get to that this week.

I'm so grateful for the time we had at the reunion. I feel like I've come home with my priorities reordered a little. It's really family that's the most important thing - EVER! I'm grateful for my parents & family, but I am also grateful for the amazing family I married into. my kids are so blessed to be surrounded by some many who love & support them!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I saw some of the pictures that Kendall posted on Facebook. It looks like it was so fun! It brought memories of our Lofthouse reunion there four years ago. That place is so beautiful.