Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peter Pan Preschool


The Princess started preschool this week at Peter Pan Preschool - she loves the name & loves school even more. She was so excited for school to start again, especially after taking the Buddy back to school last week. I think she's going to have a great year - the teachers are super sweet & she's in class with her very best friend Lauren & her other friend Erin. All three of them will start Kindergarten together next year at the same school. I am super excited about that! I so wanted her to go to preschool with kids she would see in Kindergarten.
She's in school 3 days a week. I have found myself feeling a little sad that this is the last year she's home before being in school every day. I want to make to most of this year with her, making sure that on the days she doesn't have school, we're out doing something fun - not errands or chores. She is getting be such a big girl!

The Princess & her friend, Lauren

No comments: