Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy Spring Break

We had a great Spring Break! My Mom, who is a teacher, had the same break and my kids - something that rarely happens. She was also watching Baby Cody for a few days. We went to the Jelly Belly Factory - always a favorite. Another day we rode the Ferry to San Francisco and took the kids to the Aquarium of the Bay. They all enjoyed seeing the fish. We ate lunch at Bubba Gump's where the Princess was so excited to eat shrimp! We walked down to the Ferry Building and got gelato before getting on the Ferry back home. We went to the zoo another day. This was big because it was my first time taking the kids to the zoo by myself. Before, I always made sure I had help because I just wasn't confident that I could handle them on my own. The Buddy has made so much progress lately that this felt doable and we had a great day. We had one of the Princess's preschool friends over for a playdate and on our last day of break, we went to Tilden park with the Dad and our friends the Parmenters. So fun!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures. Looks like fun. You guys are lucky to live somewhere with so many great things to do. Glad you all had a good time.

Jenny and Jared said...

Hey Matt, saw your blog address from your FB page. Your family looks alot like mine, minus California and adding Utah.