Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Neglected Blog

My poor blog has been a little neglected lately, but not without good reason (at least that's what I think).  This spring has been crazy with activities, especially related to my responsibilities with the youth of our stake.  When I look back at the last couple of months, I can't believe what I've been able to accomplish.  The highlight of this spring was an auction we put on to raise money to send our youth to EFY at BYU-Idaho this summer.  It was a lot of work, but it SO paid off when we raised $75,000!  That was well over what we had expected to raise.  I am amazed by the generosity of the people in our stake and the love they have for the youth. 

I could not have accomplished everything without my husband's support - he was so supportive and didn't complain.  I also finished reading the Book of Mormon - right on the 100-day mark.  The Spirit that book brough into my life made a huge difference for me as well. 

So, lots of pictures & updates from Easter, & Spring Break to come...

No comments: