My cousin-in-law Margo just tagged me - my first time! Here goes nothing...
26 Things You Never Knew You Always Wanted To Know About Me!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: The Dad, best girlfriend: Stacey
C-Cake or Pie: Usually cake
D-Day: Sunday
E-Essential Item: My dishwasher, and a very close second is the washing machine! Another essential for me though is my iPod shuffle for going to the gym.
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears - but they have to be chocolate covered!
H-Home town: Most big cities in California (too many to list here)
I- Indulgences: A cold Diet Coke, or a small piece of super dark chocolate - yum!
J- January or July: July all the way!
K-Kids: The Buddy & The Princess
L-Life is incomplete without: Chocolate!
M-Marriage: Married to my best friend almost 11 years ago in the Salt Lake Temple.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 - a younger sister & younger brother
O-Obsession: U2
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes!
Q- Quote: No success can compensate for failure in the home - David O. McKay
R- Reason to Smile: Hearing my kids laugh.
S- Season: Summer - as long as it's not too hot!
T- Tag Three: Lynette, Julie Pettit, Kendall
U- Unknown fact about me: I was an intern in Washington, D.C.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am a meat eater - don't really consider that an oppressor though.
W- Worst Habit: Talking a lot when it's time to go to bed. I know I've talked too long when the Dad starts falling asleep!
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
2 comments:
Woohoo for chocolate and dishwashers...should they even be in the same sentence?
I knew you were an intern! hah! :)
Post a Comment