The Princess giving me her "pretty" smile!
The Princess had her first day of preschool this week (or "three" school, as she says it). She was so excited when we went to visit last week and it was all she talked about all weekend. She was so excited to pick out a cute outfit to wear to school, put on her sparkly new shoes (thanks to Nana) and take her snack in her Ariel lunchbox. And she kept saying that she was going to school "just like Brother". Her whole life, we have been taking the Buddy to and from school and she thinks school looks like a lot of fun. I think she was so excited it was finally her turn to go to school. She didn't cry and hardly seemed phased at all when I dropped her off. I watched her play for a few minutes and then kissed her good-bye. It was a little strange driving home by myself, but she was so so excited to be at school, and I was excited to have a little freedom myself! I think she's going to have a great year!
1 comment:
I love the "pretty" smile phase :)! Way to go Sydney - I hope you love school as much as Molly and Emma!
Post a Comment