Saturday, September 6, 2008

Silly Princess

I love these pictures of the Princess. The first is from a day when she was napping. I had to check on her because she was taking an unusually long nap. When I peeked in her room, I quickly realized that it had probably taken a long time for her to fall asleep. Her pillow is usually at the complete opposite end of the bed from where she is sleeping in the picture. You can see at least one book, and I later uncovered 5 more, plus her water bottle and I think there were some other toys as well. She was quiet, but probably played & looked at books for a good hour before she finally passed out among her stuffed animals.

The second picture shows her lying on the floor, feet in the air, reading her favorite princess storybook that she received for her birthday. It has the stories of all the Disney princesses and she loves to have it read to her, or read it to herself (which is quite cute to watch). She also tries to sing the songs from the movies that go along with some of the pictures. The Princess really loves books, being read to, and looking at them on her own. I'm so glad she has this early love of reading.

1 comment:

Schell Family said...

Aren't you amazed at how they can fall asleep? Steve and I giggle sometimes at the funny positions they girls are in. We particulary love when Emma falls asleep with a book open in front of her - either still in her hands or laying across her face! Too cute!