Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Big Girl Room

I've been meaning to post pictures of this for a while, but of course, I was waiting until I had finished the last touches.

Over the summer, we decided the Princess was ready for a big girl bed. We also decided to have the kids switch rooms. And since we needed to paint the rooms again with the switch, we also decided to scrap the yucky popcorn ceiling - it was quite a project! The Dad did a great job on the ceilings and we were pleased with how the room colors turned out. The Princess was so excited about her "brand new room" - in fact, to her, everything in the room was brand new! I have to admit, it was so fun to plan & decorate a girl's room.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cute. I still need to paint Riley's room. Every few weeks he tells me that he needs paint on his wall. Mabye before he moves out . . .

jhoopes said...

So cute!

Schell Family said...

Very cute! I love the way it turned out!