My college friend Lynette tagged me - not sure how exciting my list will be, but here goes...
Eight Favorite TV shows:
1. The West Wing - even the reruns
2. The Closer
3. Psych
4. Burn Notice
5. Dancing With the Stars - sometimes
6. College Football Saturday on ESPN - a shocker, I know.
7. Tour de France
8. BYU Weekly
Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill
2. In-n-Out
3. Rubios
4. La Salsa
5. PF Changs
6. Anything Thai
7. The San Francisco Creamery
8. Maui Tacos in Hawaii
Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to Church
2. Taught the Relief Society lesson
3. Read books to the Princess
4. Had dinner at my Mom's house
5. Blogged
6. Read the Church News
7. Played on Facebook
8. Read books to the Buddy
Eight Things to Look Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. My in-laws coming for Christmas
3. A trip to SF tomorrow via the Ferry with my mom & the kids
4. Going to the temple Friday Night.
5. Going to Apple Hill Saturday
6. Christmas Cards - sending & receiving
7. Starting a new gym
8. New movies coming out during the holidays.
Eight Things on My Wish List:
1. to have/make time to quilt again
2. get caught up on my scrapbook
3. to have/make time to work on family history
4. Go back to Yosemite
5. Go back to Hawaii!
6. for the Buddy to keep making progress in his language.
7. to make it through the holidays healthy!
8. to have a house with a swimming pool someday.
Eight Things I Love About the Fall:
1. College Football
2. Thanksgiving
3. Pumpkin recipes
4. cooler weather
5. Halloween
6. Going to Apple Hill - a big fall tradition for us.
7. Hot chocolate
8. College Football
Eight people I tag: (but only if you want to do it)
1. Stacey
2. Julie
3. Laurel
4. Connie
5. Emily
6. Jill
7. Kendall
8. Lucy
5 comments:
Loved reading this! I actually just did this one a while ago- so don't think I'm ignoring your tag! Hope you're having a happy fall!
I'm in - I'll post my eight later :)!
P.s. SO glad that Mesa Grill made the list...when do we get to go again?
Miss you!
Sister, change your background. It is super hard to read anything on this one.
Great lists.
I'll do it, but think I have a pretty boring life.
Post a Comment