I love Elder Wirthlin and I absolutely loved this talk. It's always so interesting to go back and read the last message that a General Authority gave before they passed away.
The phrase "come what may and love it" kept running through my head when I was in labor Friday night. I knew the section was inevitable at that point, but adopted the attitude of "come what may and love it". And I absolutely love it!!
1 comment:
I love Elder Wirthlin and I absolutely loved this talk. It's always so interesting to go back and read the last message that a General Authority gave before they passed away.
The phrase "come what may and love it" kept running through my head when I was in labor Friday night. I knew the section was inevitable at that point, but adopted the attitude of "come what may and love it". And I absolutely love it!!
Post a Comment