This made me smile - and reflect a little on what I am thankful for. Today, I'm most thankful that my family is healthy and were reunited safely after the Dad's long trip.
With Thanksgiving coming next week, what are YOU thankful for?
At this very moment I am thankful for Dallin H. Oaks quoting Tevya :)
I am thankful for our beautiful baby boy. We are so lucky to have him with us!! I remind myself of this every day when he throws fits and won't sleep past 6:00 a.m. I love Thomas!!
3 comments:
That was a great video. I'm thankful for macaroni and cheese, too!
At this very moment I am thankful for Dallin H. Oaks quoting Tevya :)
I am thankful for our beautiful baby boy. We are so lucky to have him with us!! I remind myself of this every day when he throws fits and won't sleep past 6:00 a.m. I love Thomas!!
Great videoo! Thanks
Post a Comment