I had the best summer with my kids! For the first time EVER, I was sad for school to start. I really would have loved a few more weeks with my kids. Anyone who has been reading our blog for a while knows how rare this is for me. This year it was different due to the therapy program we have been doing with the Buddy over the last year. He has made a lot of progress and I trust that he will stay with me & not try to run off. The biggest change has been in myself though. I feel much more confident in my ability to guide him through various situations and I have been braver and more willing to try new things with my kids, things that would have terrified me even just a year ago.
We went to Pixieland and rode the roller coaster two times! Then we did some shopping & had lunch at Costco.
We rode the ferry to the City with my mom and little Cody. The kids love the ferry! We went to the Aquarium of the Bay and to our favorite spot, Bubba Gump's, for lunch. We walked down to the Ferry Building to have some gelato before heading home.
Finally, we made the rounds at Tilden Park. We had a great time, even though it was a little chilly.
We also enjoyed dollar movies, frozen yogurt from Yogurtland or Costco, cooking s'mores over our firepit, and swimming when the weather allowed. I can't wait for my kids' next school break so we can have some more adventures!



No comments:
Post a Comment