Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Activities

Here are a few Christmas activities we've done so far - more to come. First, last week, the Dad and I attended his company holiday party in SF. It was fun to get dressed up and meet the people he works with. The food was really good - we found the perfect spot to nab all the appetizers as the waiters brought them out. We also ate yummy dim sum and pulled pork sandwiches, and dessert was yummy too!

Last week, I asked the Princess if she wanted to go see Santa at the mall - she said yes! This was a big deal because 2 years ago, she screamed when we saw Santa and last year, we didn't even try. I asked her what she would tell Santa she wanted for Christmas - she said she wanted a present with a bow on it - DONE! We got to the mall and I had dressed her up in her Christmas dress - I need to get as much mileage out of this dress as possible. Our mall has these neat snow globes set up that depict the story of the Polar Express. She had fun walking through that. When we got to Santa, I put her on his lap and she folded her arms and wouldn't really talk to him - at least she didn't cry. Our mall is LAME and wouldn't let me take any pictures with my own camera and theirs were expensive. I didn't want to pay for a picture where she wasn't even looking at the camera! We had fun though! She is so into everything about Christmas this year - it's very cute to see! Here she is at the snow globes:



2 comments:

Schell Family said...

I LOVE Sydney's dress and you looked gorgeous for the party!

Lynette said...

You look gorgeous!