I had to share these last few pictures from our visit with Grandma Michaelsen. The first, with the ice cream, from a trip to our favorite ice cream shop - the San Francisco Creamery in Walnut Creek. They have big, gooey sundaes and we love it there. The second set is from Grandma Michaelsen making her famous & signature cinnamon rolls with the Princess. The Princess loved helping Grandma and the cinnamon rolls tasted so yummy! Again, Grandma was uper patient with her little helper!

2 comments:
So Fun...I love how happy Sydney looks helping to make the cinnamon rolls!
Cute video. I love that picture of Sydney holding the rolling pin up and looking underneath it. Too cute. I don't recall my mom ever making cinnamon rolls as often with us as she does with her grandkids. It's fun for her to do that - she likes to inject kids with sugar. Stephanie caught her teaching Abe how to lick his finger and stick it in a small pile of sugar on the counter and then eat it. She NEVER let us do that!
Post a Comment