Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Rest of the Buddy's Birthday

After the Buddy felt better, we continued his birthday celebrations. The day after his birthday (when he was home sick) we did his class party. Unfortunately a lot of the kids weren't there that day, one even having gone home early with the same thing the Buddy had. They sang to him and he got a special crown to wear. He wouldn't eat his cupcake though - I think it brought back some bad memories of being sick. But he still had fun!

Last Saturday, we celebrated with my whole family (it's a rare thing to get everyone together at the last minute) at the San Francisco Creamery. We all had dinner - and even got a picture of the Buddy eating a cheeseburger! - and then had ice cream. I think the Buddy had a great time! He received a parachute, a Lite Brite & some books for his birthday. Hooray for 6!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Sounds like a great celebration.

Schell Family said...

Looks like so much fun and I definitely want to try that place the next time we visit :)!