Friday, April 10, 2009

Gymnastics Video

The Princess recently switched places for gymnastics - we're saving a lot of money and she's till having fun! On her last day at the old place, I brought my camera to take some video of her. So here she is on the bars & their big trampoline.



P.S. I had fun with our video editing software - I guess it was standard on our computer - I found it so easy to combine three different videos, edit the parts I didn't want (like when a girl jumped right in front of my camera), and add music to cover up the background noise. So, I'll probably post more videos soon. I also posted it to YouTube first to save space on my blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Schell Family said...

What a great video - she's doing awesome - she's got so much more skill than my girls ever did after being in gymnastics!!