Tuesday we saw "Monsters vs. Aliens" with our autism family support group. It was cute - a little above my kids - but they sure enjoyed their free drinks & popcorn - and much thanks to 'Lissa for going with us. After the movie, we walked around the Concord Farmers' Market with our friends the Smiths and came home with some yummy treats. Poor Buddy though, it was a little too crowded and he was a little too hungry to really enjoy it.
Wednesday we met Auntie Hazel & Baby Cody at the Oakland Zoo. We hadn't been for a while and it was Cody's first visit. We had a great time and saw all our favorites.
It was a fun but tiring week. I ended up with a cold by the end of the week. When the Buddy is off school, I feel this need to keep us busy so he doesn't get bored sitting at home - and so I don't go crazy. But often, I end up running us a little too ragged and we're exhausted by the end of a week off!
No comments:
Post a Comment