We found a place to park right in front of the Conservatory of Flowers. From there, we walked over to the carousel. I remember riding that carousel as a little girl. The animals on it are amazing to look at.
After our carousel ride, we went over to this amazing playground nearby. There were swings, two big play structures, lots of other cool things to climb on, lots of sand and even water. We tried to steer clear of the water/sand mess since we weren't really prepared for that. The Buddy still managed to get his feet wet & sandy though. The Princess loved going down this big cement slide they had. She probably did it 10 times. We had a great time and the kids were hungry and worn out as we headed for home. It was a perfect day in San Francisco.
P.S. I apologize the video is sideways - I wasn't thinking holding my camera - but I wanted to include a picture of the slide - so just turn your head to the left!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun!
and...no worries, I've done the sideways video camera thing too!
Post a Comment