Thursday, July 31, 2008
Officially a Big Kid
The Buddy crossed another milestone to being a big kid - he lost his first tooth last night! He has had a wiggly bottom front tooth for a couple of months now. The permanent tooth even started coming up BEHIND the baby tooth. It looked a little strange. His Dad and I would try to wiggle it whenever we brushed his teeth. The last several days it has been very loose , so last night while I was brushing, I gave the wiggly tooth a couple of good twists in each direction - and out it came! I didn't want to chance that he would lose the tooth as he was eating and I'd never get to see his first tooth! After it came out, he kept looking in the mirror to admire the new space in his mouth and feeling it with his tongue. The other bottom front is also loose, so I'm sure that will be out soon as well! I promise to try to get a picture of his new smile soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats Spencer! Take pics so we can see :)!
Fun to see your blog. We lived in the Bay Area (Alameda) for 4 years and loved it and miss it very much.
What? You didn't let Matt tie one end of dental floss around the tooth and the other end around the bathroom doorknob and then slam the door shut? Hehehe...I'm sure Matt has told you about the trauma we endured as children with loose teeth. Congratulations, Spencer, for arriving at the beginning of The Awkward Years!
Congratulations Spencer! Hope he got a big loot for the first one.
Post a Comment