On the Princess's actual birthday, she had a swim lesson and then I took her to lunch. After dinner that evening, my mom, sis-in-law Melissa and sister Hazel came over for more chocolate cake and presents. The Princess was so cute because she got so excited over every present and card, especially the princess card my mom gave her. She said everything was "so beautiful"! She also enjoyed her cake and had some help from the Buddy, who loves birthdays, to blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Princess!
Opening more presents.

Blowing out the candles!


Enjoying her cake!
2 comments:
I love your blog, Hannah! Kenta and I were just talking the other day about how much fun we had out in Cali with you guys last summer. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again!
Gee...Sydney wasn't having a blast or anything was she? Cute pics!
Post a Comment