Thursday, July 17, 2008

Walk Now For Autism 2008

Many of you know our family participated in the 2008 Walk Now For Autism in the Bay Area at the beginning of June. Our awesome team raised over $4000 in our first walk. We had a great time that day and we can't wait to do it again next year - and increase our fundraising goal. As I was surfing around on YouTube, I found this little video that provides some highlights from that great day. In the video, they interview the guy who was the Walk Chairman and as he's talking, you can see me & the Buddy walk behind him (I'm wearing a green t-shirt & white shorts & the Buddy is wearing an orange shirt w/ stripes). You can only see our backs, but see if you can spot us! We'd love to have more of our family & friends join our team and walk with us next year! It's a lot of fun!




Also, check out this link to a great video from Autism Speaks. Many of you may have seen it already, but I never tire of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwq3LtPWm5k

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Looks like fun. Congrats on your earnings.

Elizabeth said...

Good job on your walk! It looked like it was a lot of fun! Oh and congrats making it onto 'you tube!'