Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Stacey!


Happy Birthday to my sweet and dearest friend Stacey. We have been friends since our freshman year of high school and have stayed close despite not living in the same town since we were 15! We have survived going off to college, marriages, 4 kids, job changes and all the other ups and downs of life. I'm so glad that whenever I need to talk to someone who totally understands me, she is just a phone call away. She is such a great example to me because she is a great mom to her two girls and she completely enjoys being a mom. She is smart, funny, spiritual and family means everything to her. Happy Birthday Stace (& to her twin sister Steph, too!)!

2 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You are gorgeous Hannah!

Schell Family said...

Thanks for this nice message! I've been away from the computer most of the weekend, so this was a nice treat on a Monday!

Love you!