Next is a picture I took of her at school on one of the days I worked. There is a tiara at school that she LOVES to wear and she will wear it most of the time she is there. I love how she wears it down on her forehead.
Same weekend, the Buddy fell asleep on the couch before church. We had been trying to adjust the medication he takes at night to help him sleep, and it made him a little sleepy during the day. Too cute though!
Same day, on our way to church, the Princess put on her Tinker Bell wings and wanted to wear them to church too. She is very excited to be Tinker Bell for Halloween.
A few days ago: not only is she excited about her costume, but she is excited about the Buddy's as well. She tried on the whole thing and it was so cute!
3 comments:
Hey---maybe you don't need the princess costume for next year after all - she can just be peter pan ;)!
Hey! I'm so glad that I found your blog, so that I would know about yours! You and your family look great, and it looks like you guys are doing so well. I'm so glad your little buddy is doing so much, and he is ADORABLE! Just like he was, but in a more grown up way. Of course your daughter is so beautiful too. I hope you don't mind if I link to you, so that I will remember to check in on you guys from time to time.
What I had meant to say was, I'm so glad YOU found my blog, so I could find yours! I should probably start proofing my comments.
Post a Comment