Monday, October 27, 2008

We're Doing the Jumping Jacks!

The Princess sings this super-cute song at her school called "The Jumping Jacks". It basically leads the kids through jumping jacks. It is so cute to watch. The Princess LOVES this song. Last week, we were at Safeway and she was singing it in the middle of the store. An older man walked past us and he was laughing. It was so funny! I finally grabbed the camera while she was singing it another day. I think we need to work on her understanding of "apart" and "together". Enjoy!

6 comments:

Schell Family said...

SO cute! I particulary love the apart/together confusion - Molly's confusion for the longest time was hot/cold. I also really like the red hand - had she been painting?

HMichaelsen said...

Probably coloring w/ markers.

Tom Martin said...

I love that stage of childhood. Everything is fun and games. We, as adults could totally learn from our kids about how to see the world.

Sistahood said...

Was she in the middle of eating an apple? It look like she stuck something in her mouth at the end. Um...that was really cute. She reminds me of a human Teddy Graham.

jhoopes said...

That was really cute! We all had fun watching it. Jumping jacks ARE hard!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the jumping jacks! :) SO cute.